Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- 24 hour automated telephone system – please ask the receptionist for your 6 digit passcode. Dial the practice number 01223 423424 and follow the prompts.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- Email - please email your request to CAPCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
- By hand - please place your request slip in the box provided.
- Via your local pharmacy - most local pharmacies offer a collection service - please ask them for details.
- By post - send your request to us. if you wish for your prescription to be returned to you please enclose a stamped addresses envelope.
Please note receptionists are unable to take prescription requests over the telephone.
We are able to send your prescription electronically to the pharmacy of your choice. Please let us know if you would like to use this service, it can save you time.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.